Summit Recruitment are proud to be partnering with this leading supplier into the mining industry. Their products are the best available in the industry, and with partnerships across all the biggest mines in Australia their brand is synonymous with Quality and Reliability. They are at the forefront of their industry, and as a result they operate to the strict adherences of Mine safety and maintain an immaculate workshop operation.
A very rare and unique opportunity has arisen within the business for a highly skilled Mechanical Fitter/Fitter Machinist to join this Australian owned business in quite a varied role. Your duties will include, however not limited to:
- Managing the assembly of mining equipment (Including Gearboxes & Drives)
- Receipt and despatch of equipment
- Supplier & Client communication
- Coaching and mentoring younger apprentices & trainees
- 80% hands-on & 20% Operational
- Trade qualified Fitter (All industries considered)
- Ability to coach and mentor junior staff
- Strong operational skills
- Confident in speaking with suppliers and clients
- Ability to travel nationally (Internationally in the future)
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus a fully maintained company vehicle and the opportunity to join a wholly Australian owned and operated business, with a direct reporting line into the company director.
To register your interest please APPLY NOW, or speak to Tim @ Summit Recruitment on 1300 080 080.