About our Business: –
Summit Recruitment is a prestigious Company that supplies quality personnel to some of Australia’s leading Companies in the Logistics, Warehousing, Manufacturing and Construction industries.
About our Client: –
Our Client is a major manufacturer of domestic water heaters for the Australian market. Since the company’s establishment in 1988, they have committed to providing Australians with high efficiency Electric Storage and 5 star rated Gas products. The manufacturing plant in Victoria, has produced over half a million water heaters and supports over 100 jobs.
About the role: –
We are seeking a passionate and energetic individual who is committed to providing an effective professional service. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, exciting organisation and enjoy the benefits and satisfaction in contributing to the continued growth and success of the business.
The successful candidate must have, or be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Trade qualification(s) – Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical Trade (Maintenance Fitter)
- Be an experienced Maintenance Fitter in the Manufacturing Industry
- Proven competency with the use of Brake Presses, Lathes & Mills
- Competent with both Mig and Tig Welding (Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel)
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Understanding of PLC preferred but not essential
- Previous CNC experience is advantageous
- Able to attend to general breakdown as well as preventative maintenance
- Experience with diagnosing faults / problems and identifying appropriate action
- Confident Disassembly and assembly of machinery
- Hold a current Forklift license – LF
- Proven Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Good attitude with a preference for being ‘hands on’
If you think you are what we are looking for, please APPLY NOW!