Internal Sales / Parts Interpreter
- Permanent Position
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite Parking
Our client is an Australian-owned, internationally recognised manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of Flexible Hose Assemblies. Due to a growth in the business they are currently seeking an experienced Internal Sales / Parts Interpreter to assist their team. This role will be based from their Head Office in Western Sydney.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Strong customer service exposure
- Oral and written skills (Email and grammar is important)
- Read and interpret technical drawings / specifications & instructions
- Skills utilising different platforms such as Email, Parts look up tools & switchboard operations
- Tke calls, measurements, instructions, check product guides, provide information to customer and check off requirements.
- A good Mechanical aptitude or understanding
- Ability to use Office Suite of tools
- SAP or similar CRM experience
- Sales experience would be great but not essential
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- Quarterly & yearly company celebrations
Summit Recruitment is a Prestige Company that supplies a high calibre of personnel to some of Australia’s leading companies in the Logistics, Warehousing, Construction & Manufacturing Industries.
For more information, please Call Summit Recruitment on 1300 080 080 or APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.