Summit is currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a warehouse leader to manage the outbound operations for a contract logistics provider based in Smithfield NSW. Your new role will see you working as an integral part of the team, supervising between 30 and 60 employees to facilitate the pick and pack operations and delivery of products B2C and B2B. With an established compliment of clients in a 6000M2 operation, this position has come available due to progression and growth within the current structure.
Working day shift hours across a 2-shift operation and being responsible for SLA’s, KPI’s, accuracy, scheduling orders and WH&S, this role will suit an energetic and enthusiastic manager looking to grow in their role.
- Thorough experience in Contract Logistics/3PL/Warehousing
- Experience managing 30+ staff.
- Full knowledge and understanding of warehouse operations, inbound, outbound, inventory and quality.
- Experience implementing improvement initiatives and SOP’s.
- Experience managing WH&S and COR
- Excellent computer skills including systems, ERP/WMS/Office Suite
- Ability to be flexible regarding working hours.
- An opportunity to join a growing company with operations in Asia Pacific, Australia and New Zealand
- Ability to work with a supportive and experienced management team
- Exposure to high profile clients in a fast paced and demanding role
- A remuneration commensurate to experience
If the opportunity to work with an expanding contract logistics provider is of interest to you, we’d like to speak with you further. Please call Alex Tesoriero on 1300 080 080 or click below to apply.