Summit Recruitment is proud to be partnering with this highly respected Civil Contactor specialising in Water Assets, in search of a motivated Tender Writer/Coordinator to grow within this rapidly expanding business. They are proudly Australian owned and operated, offering career growth with the support of a forward-thinking management team.
The primary function of this role will be to collate information from different departments to create visually appealing tenders for submission.
- Liaise with multiple departments: pricing/estimating team, service department, WHS team etc.
- Collate information to include in tenders
- Working with the business development team on forecasting and tender results
- Create visually appealing tenders and find opportunities for improvements of tenders and proposals
- Assist with the coordination of contract rollouts
To be successful:
- Attention to detail – Creation, writing, proof-reading and editing proposals and tenders
- Confident experience with Word, Excel and a good knowledge of Adobe or InDesign
- Previous experience in creating visually appealing documents, tenders and proposals
- Ability to multitask and maintain control in high pressure situations
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a strong salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly growing Australian business.
To register your interest please APPLY NOW, or speak to Tim @ Summit Recruitment on 1300 080 080.