Food Production – Meat Processing
About our Business: –
Summit Recruitment is a prestigious Company that supplies quality personnel to some of Australia’s leading Companies in the Logistics, warehousing, manufacturing and Construction industries.
About our Client: –
With over 80 years behind them, this family owned Business is a major supplier to the retail, route and food service industries across Australia. The company’s state of the art facilities in Clayton exceed industry standards using leading technology.
About the roles: –
We are currently looking for several experienced Production Workers / Packers for Day and Afternoon shifts in a Meat Processing Facility.
Duties will include, but are not limited to : –
- Mixing and weighing ingredients
- Packing products
- Operating machines
- End-of-shift cleaning
- Carrying out quality assurance of food products
- Following OH&S and Food-Hygiene standards
To be successful for this role, you MUST: –
- Have a strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Be able to demonstrate experience operating machinery in food manufacturing
- Be comfortable working in a Cold environment
- Be committed to work in a meat environment (including the handling of pork products)
- Be fit, strong and capable of lifting 25kgs
What’s in it for you: –
- Whist this is initially a Casual position, there is the potential for Permanent work for the right people
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent team environment
If you have what we are looking for, please apply now!