- Tier One client
- Competitive Salary
- Onsite Parking
Our client is an Australian owned business and is world class supplier of dairy based products, services and solutions to the retail, foodservice and food ingredients markets. With locations and manufacturing facilities throughout Australia (Queensland, NSW, Victoria).
We have several opportunities for hands on Production Supervisors at our new state of the art cheese processing and packaging facility.
Reporting to the Production Manager, your role will be to Supervise the cheese processing and packaging teams and the facilitation of compliance with the Production Schedule and ensuring that all objectives are achieved or exceeded, through particular attention to the cost-effective management of labour and material while driving a safety culture in the business.
You will have;
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to motivate the team to consistently meet and exceed expectations
- A hands on approach
- A background in food manufacturing or catering.
- People management experience.
- Management/Leadership qualification an advantage
- Previous management experience in a similar role is essential
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, fluent in English both verbal and written
- Good team building skills
- Leadership, communication, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Dependability/High work load capacity
- The ability to develop a positive can do culture and ‘own it’
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Great team Environment
- Onsite Parking
About the Business
Summit Recruitment is a director owned and operated recruitment firm that strives to offer a high calibre of personnel to some of Australia’s leading companies in the Logistics, Warehousing, Construction & Manufacturing Industries. Our aim is to connect people with opportunity.
For more information, please Call Summit Recruitment on 1300 080 080 or APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.