- Australian Owned & Operated Civil Contractor
- Established and Growing Company
- Oversee a Project Management Team
Summit Recruitment is proud to be partnering with this highly respected Civil Contactor specialising in Water Assets, in search of a motivated Operations Manager to grow within this rapidly expanding business.
The primary function of this role will be best suited to a dynamic and motivated Operations Manager who can nurture the Project Management team to ensure growth and customer satisfaction.
- Proactively manage asset availability and staff to ensure utilisation and customer satisfaction is maximised
- Proactively assist to achieve productivity and revenue targets
- Develop minimum quality standards in the field to achieve desired deliverables
- Successful execution of all project works in accordance with relevant time frames
- Consulting with site managers regarding any issues that may arise from and impact works as well as maintaining and building on relationships
- Work with the scheduling team to identify skilled staff are allocated to respective tasks
- Strength in motivating your team to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain and develop the knowledge and skills necessary to carry out duties and responsibilities
- Someone who can influence, deliver change and develop/lead high performing teams.
To be successful:
- Experience in the Civil Contracting OR Building Sector
- Able to delegate tasks and communicate effectively
- Previous team leading & team building experience
- Experience in training, influencing and motivating people
In return you will be rewarded with a strong base salary, fully-maintained company vehicle and bonus/incentive scheme along with the support of a highly experience management team.
To register your interest please APPLY NOW, or speak to Tim @ Summit Recruitment on 1300 080 080.