- Landmark Project
- Ongoing Roles
- $127,000 Pro Rata
Summit Recruitment is proud to be working on one of the largest and most anticipated automation projects launching in 2021.
We are seeking Mechanical Fitters to work on the sub assembly and installation of conveyors, robotics, cranes, and sensor systems.
Working in the heart of western Sydney fixed in one of 2 locations, the role will require teams working day shift, 10 hours per day Monday – Saturday on a greenfield site to the strict adherences of building and construction safety. Your new role will require you to read and interpret detailed drawings, follow work instructions in the assembly conveyors, gearboxes and drives for robotics and shuttles across a 200,000 m2 facility.
This is an opportunity to work on one of the largest automation projects in Australia that will forge the way of warehousing for the future.
To be part of this you will require
- Mechanical Trade Qualifications
- Basic Hand tools
- Experience and understanding of PLC’s, SCADA, Robotics, Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Clear communication and ability to follow work procedures
- White Card
- Experience with large mechanical projects
- Installation or Commissioning Experience
- Experience within Automation, Mining or Manufacturing industries
- Working at heights tickets
- EWP Ticket
- Forklift License
This is an exciting time to be a trades person in Australia and an opportunity to work on one of the most iconic projects to launch in 2021. To register apply below or speak with Summit Recruitment on 1300 080 080.