SKILLED MEAT WORKERS – BONERS & PACKERS
About our Business: –
Summit Recruitment is a prestigious Company that supplies quality personnel to some of Australia’s leading Companies in the Logistics, Warehousing, Manufacturing and Construction industries.
About our Client: –
With over 80 years behind them, this family owned Business is a major supplier to the retail, route and food service industries across Australia. The company’s state of the art facilities in Clayton exceed industry standards using leading technology.
About the roles :-
We are seeking passionate and energetic individuals who are committed to providing an effective professional service. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, exciting organisation and enjoy the benefits and satisfaction in contributing to the continued growth and success of the business. Responsibilities include but are not limited to performing general Boning/Slicing/Sawing duties.
To be successful in this role you must have, or be able to demonstrate:–
- Proven experience in Boning, Slicing, Band Saw operation, or Packing.
- Relevant qualification (Cert 2/3 Meat processing) advantageous but not essential.
- A high level of knife sharpening skills, or be willing to learn same.
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Requirements.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An understanding of Workplace Health & Safety and Quality procedures
- A professional work attitude
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Two Work Related Referees
If you think you are what we are looking for, please APPLY NOW!