- $30 to 35 + per hour depending on experience
- Immediate start
- Temp to Perm
Our client is a family owned business for over 10 years and due to an expansion they are currently seeking one or two experienced Joiner to commit to their projects on a permanent basis. Applicants need to be flexible to accommodate working across all potential required shifts including weekend work.
Due to the nature of work and long hours the job requires individuals who are physically fit and versatile with duties and tasks. Individuals must be proactive working towards deadlines and project outcomes without compromising on safety.
To be successful for these roles you must have:
- Must be able be well presented, work unsupervised, do site and factory work.
- Possess strong inter-personal skills and have an ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers, especially as the role requires attending various sites.
- You must be able to read drawings and work from cutting lists.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have excellent eye for detail
- Liaising with our internal production staff so there is an understanding of what’s required with our finished products and great attention to detail is critical
- Driver’s license is preferred
- Cabinet installation experience
- Factory manufacture experience
- A Trade Certificate in the relevant discipline is a MUST
We have a great opportunity for the right person or two!
- Forklift Licence
- White Card
- Fantastic Earning Potential Enjoy a generous hourly rate
- Great Working Environment Become an integral addition to our team of hardworking and engaged individuals
- Overtime available and paid on penalty rates
Summit Recruitment is a Prestige Company that supplies a high calibre of personnel to some of Australia’s leading companies in the Logistics, Warehousing, Construction & Manufacturing Industries.
For more information please Call Summit Recruitment on 1300 080 080 or APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.