§ Wetherill park – Access to public transport
§ Temp to Perm
§ Convenient work hours
Our client is a leading global specialist in drive technology, that keeps the world moving: from airport logistics to industrial processes is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Industrial Spray Painter capable of adding value to their established in-house service team.
To be considered for these roles you must possess:
- Industrial spray painting and blasting experience
- Previous experience in a workshop coating environment
- Experience with airless and air assist spray equipment
- Experience in preparing, sanding and mixing products
- Ability to work towards productivity outputs
- Have a proactive attitude and able to work in a team
- Able to follow instructions and work with minimum supervision
- Be prompt, reliable and efficient
- Have a professional attitude and a sound work ethic
- Work to high standards and take pride in your work
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing work opportunities
- Great team environment
- Opportunity for upskilling and growth within the company
- View to permanency for the right candidate
Summit Recruitment is a Prestige Company that supplies a high calibre of personnel to some of Australia’s leading companies in the Logistics, Warehousing, Construction & Manufacturing Industries.
For more information, please Call Summit Recruitment on 1300 080 080 or APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.