About our Business: –
Summit Recruitment is a prestigious Company that supplies quality personnel to some of Australia’s leading Companies in the Logistics, Warehousing, Manufacturing and Construction industries.
About our Client: –
Our Client is a major manufacturer of domestic water heaters for the Australian market. Since the company’s establishment in 1988, they have committed to providing Australians with high efficiency Electric Storage and 5 star rated Gas products. The manufacturing plant in Victoria, has produced over half a million water heaters and supports over 100 jobs.
About the roles: –
We are seeking passionate and energetic Labourers / Assemblers to work in a large Manufacturing facility. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, exciting organisation and enjoy the benefits and satisfaction in contributing to the continued growth and success of the business.
The successful candidates will have, or will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a production environment
- Proven competency with hand, air, and power tools
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Requirements.
- Able to work under pressure to have jobs completed in the required timeframe
- A great can-do attitude is a must!
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An understanding of Workplace Health & Safety and Quality procedures
- A professional attitude
- Two Work Related Referees
If you think you are what we are looking for, please APPLY NOW!