- $28+ per hour
- Immediate start
- Long term assignment
Our client is seeking talented Electronic Technicians to join their team. Our client repairs all makes and models of iPhones.
This opportunity is full time Casual, and will offer over 38 hours per week.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair devices, with the ability to get it right the first time every time
- Someone who can work unsupervised
- Ensure all repairs meet or exceed manufacturer quality standards
- Ensure your store spare parts inventory is effectively managed
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in technical phone repairs
- Great attention to detail attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build and maintain rapport
- Fun, friendly, dynamic environment Fantastic Earning Potential
- Enjoy a generous hourly rate
- Great Working Environment – Become an integral addition to our team of hardworking and engaged individuals
- Overtime available and paid on penalty rates
Summit Recruitment is a Prestige Company that supplies a high calibre of personnel to some of Australia’s leading companies in the Logistics, Warehousing, Construction & Manufacturing Industries.
For more information, please Call Summit Recruitment on 1300 080 080 or APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.