MR/HR PICK UP & DELIVERY DRIVERS
- Vehicle Supplied
- $33 + per hour
- Multi Drops / Bulk
Our clients are market leaders in the Transport Industry and due to exponential growth they are currently seeking experienced drivers with long term potential to join their team.
The position will include duties such as but will not be limited to:
- Perform 20-30 deliveries (general freight) daily, some of which will be hand unloaded
- 1-3 scheduled pickups per day
- Safely operate and conduct vehicle checks of your assigned MR vehicle
- Maintain all freight, parcels and documentation.
To be successful for these roles you must:
- Minimum MR Licence
- No more than 6 demerit points accumulated on licence
- Be prepared to provide a current licence history report for the previous five years
- Able to provide at least two employment references
- Full permanent working rights in Australia.
- Onsite and free parking
- Paid overtime (Penalty rates)
- Great security and stability with our rapidly growing company
- Receive pay weekly, and on time
About the Business:
Summit Recruitment is a director owned and operated recruitment firm that strives to offer a high calibre of personnel to some of Australia’s leading companies in the Logistics, Warehousing, Construction & Manufacturing Industries. Our aim to offer a service our employees and clients unlike any other with care and professionalism to ensure a long.
For more information, please Call Summit Recruitment on 1300 080 080 or APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.