About our Business:-
Summit Recruitment is a prestigious Company that supplies quality personnel to some of Australia’s leading Companies in the Logistics, Warehousing, Manufacturing, and Construction industries.
About our Client: –
With over 80 years behind them, this family owned Business is a major supplier to the retail, route and food service industries across Australia. The company’s state of the art facilities in Clayton exceed industry standards using leading technology.
You will have, or be able to demonstrate:-
- A passion for providing an exceptional level of service to our customers
- A positive and collaborative attitude
- A consistent approach to your work
- Previous experience in Customer Service positions
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills – database management, excel
- Confident problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management
- Experience with FMCG (highly advantageous)
- Provide a high level of service to our customers – processing orders, advising of sales promotions, issuing credits
- Manage customer accounts and all activities related
- Coordination of stock to manage use by dates
- Liaise with Warehouse and internal stake holders
- Minimise and resolve conflict
What are the Benefits:-
- Full time hours
- Excellent hourly rate
- Ongoing opportunity
If you think you have what it takes to make this role your own, please apply now!