- Great Rates
- Immediate start
- Long term assignment – Day & Night Shifts available
Our clients are currently recruiting labourers, excavator operators, spotters and trade assistants who are looking to commit to their projects for an ongoing basis. Applicants need to be flexible to accommodate working across all potential required shifts including weekend work.
Due to the nature of work and long hours the job requires individuals who are physically fit and versatile with duties and tasks. Individuals must be proactive working towards deadlines and project outcomes without compromising on safety.
To be successful for these roles you must have:
- White card
- Someone who can work unsupervised
- Eye for detail and commitment to workplace health and safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Forklift Licence
- Dogman and Rig ticket
- EWP over 11 metres
- RIW/RISI ticket
- Excavator ticket
- Working safely near live electrical apparatus as a nonelectrical worker
- Fantastic Earning Potential Enjoy a generous hourly rate
- Great Working Environment Become an integral addition to our team of hardworking and engaged individuals
- Overtime available and paid on penalty rates
Summit Recruitment is a Prestige Company that supplies a high calibre of personnel to some of Australia’s leading companies in the Logistics, Warehousing, Construction & Manufacturing Industries.
For more information please Call Summit Recruitment on 1300 080 080 or APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.