Our client is a privately owned and operated Australian Business, that develops, manufactures, markets and exports a collection of Australian made Alcohol & Beverage products, all of which are crafted at the source. Focused on innovation and first to market strategies, products are made locally and sold in key markets around the world, the company is now seeking a Chief Revenue Officer to take them to the next exciting phase of growth.
The successful candidate will Build and manage the Sales Plan for the mass distribution of spirits across Australia and the world, managing all sales outside of ecommerce.
This role sits at the epicentre of the business, reporting directly to the CEO. This is a very high-growth business, with a team experienced in high velocity scaling, thus it is essential that the incoming CRO shares this mentality and passion for business. As part of the Executive Team you will collectively be responsible for the full strategy and successful growth of this concept.
Based in Western Sydney and responsible for Strategy, Budgets, Recruitment, Management in addition to Sales and Account Management you will be responsible for the following:
Chief Revenue Officer Main Responsibilities:
- Build and manage the Sales Plan for the mass distribution of spirits across Australia (handling all sales outside of ecommerce)
- Create and manage relationships with key retailers across the industry.
- Structure, scale and develop an A-team of sales talent at all levels to build on the existing sales footprint: ensuring the people and processes are in place to deliver on ambitious growth targets.
- Manage and execute the go-to-market strategy for the direct sales and partner channel globally
- Maintain own portfolio of prospects/customers and meet/exceed personal sales targets
- Coordinate internal and external resources to meet revenue goals
- Collaborate with Marketing to generate Demand Generation Programs
- Proactively contribute to the development of the company with your colleagues on the senior management team
Key Criteria for the role:
- Deep knowledge and experience of delivering successful business growth in Alcohol Spirit distribution sales
- Proven track record developing and continually enhancing the sales infrastructure and processes in growth-stage companies
- Key relationships and experience working with large retailers within the Alcohol Spirts Industry
- International sales experience (desirable)
- Hands on experience managing field sales staff across the country
- Visionary thinker, with ideas for how the company can evolve, excited by the end game and motivated by building an enormous enterprise.
- A compelling communicator able to convey executive presence with internal and external audiences, including the leadership team, customers and partners
- Dedication to the role. Overtime will be expected including work on weekends. As the role reports into the CEO who is US based, the successful candidate will need to be flexible with their availability.
This is an exciting time to be part of an ambitious business and the start of the next chapter in your career.
Summit Recruitment is a director owned operated recruitment firm, representing some of the best businesses in the Australian Marketplace
For a confidential discussion please call James Gabriel on 0421 775 773 or alternatively click ‘apply’ or send through your application via email directly to email@example.com