- Attractive Location
- Newly built facility
- Established operations
Newly created opportunity in Western Sydney, supervising a team managing both warehouse and transport operations.
Our Client a Melbourne based transport business, currently in its 3rd generation of family ownership is seeking a skilled supervisor to manage their operation based in Western Sydney.
Working afternoon shift 2pm until 10pm, supervising a team of up to 12 members, this role will require you to work in both a supervisory and hands on capacity, leading a team, loading and unloading freight, delegating workloads, managing WH&S, Chain Of Responsibility and ensure the fleet of over 100 trucks keep moving.
This role will begin in a temporary capacity with the view to move into a permanent position once the operations have been stabilized.
- Supervision and management experience
- Excellent systems and computer skills
- Ability to coordinate and manage transport drivers
- Experience in warehousing, storage and distribution
- Excellent knowledge of WH&S and COR
- Forklift License
- Willingness to lead by example and work in a hands-on capacity.
This is an opportunity to lead in a growing organisation, in one of its largest sites, working with an established team and amazing management structure.
Should you wish to know more, please make an application below