- Temp to Permanent Positions
- Multiple Locations
- Start Immediately
Our clients in both Warehousing and Transport Industries are currently seeking experienced Administrators to join their team, with multiple positions and shifts available.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong customer service exposure
- Excellent oral and written skills (Email and grammar is important)
- Ability to clearly identify the customer’s needs and generate solutions to suit both the Customer and business
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Provide accurate record keeping of Customer communication and workflow status.
- Liaise with various internal departments and external authorities
- Able to think critically to resolve problems and implement solutions
- Ability to work flexible hours, dependent on work requirements
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to establish priorities and manage workloads
- Provide accurate and timely administrative support to the organisation including but not limited to filing, scanning and placing orders
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- Quarterly & yearly company celebrations
- Career progression opportunities
Summit Recruitment is a Prestige Company that supplies a high calibre of personnel to some of Australia’s leading companies in the Logistics, Warehousing, Construction & Manufacturing Industries.
For more information, please Call Summit Recruitment on 1300 080 080 or APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.