Summit Recruitment is proud to be partnering with one of the leaders in the engineering and manufacturing of Stainless Steel products into the Mining, Manufacturing, Petro Chemicals & Oil/Gas industries.
Working in a team of 4 experienced welders working on a variety of jobs through the workshop, the Welding Extraordinaire will be required to read, interpret and fabricate jobs, TIG weld with precision and tight tolerances as well as be responsible for light gauge welds, Working a single shift operation 6.30 – 3.30pm Monday – Thursday, with half day on Friday.
To be successful:
- 1st Class Welding Qualification
- Experience reading and interpreting design drawings
- Strong TIG Welding experience
- Experience in a workshop environment
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Experience within Jobbing Shops (made to order/One Off Products)
- Experience and understanding of SOP’s and Safe Work Methods
In return you will be rewarded with a strong annual salary, good working conditions within a friendly team and the opportunity to learn and gain further trade qualifications/tickets.
To register your interest please APPLY NOW, or speak to Tim @ Summit Recruitment on 1300 080 080.